Friday, November 26, 2010

Week 12 In The NFL

Well we are definitely getting started late in the NFL season but JLSports will be here for the remainder of forever to take care of all your sports needs. We are New to the blog world so forgive us if we're unorganized at first. We'll only get better. I'd like to quickly break down my Week 12.

Patriots @ Lions- At Halftime I was thinking holy hell can the Lions actually win this thing? The second half showed me that no they could not. Pats win 45-24

Saint @ Cowboys- Would the Cowboys have won this game if Roy Williams had not been stripped after an impressive catch and run? The world may never know. Great game from wire to wire. Saints win 30-27

Bengals @ Jets- With T.O. and Revis Island swapping low blows all week I was thinking it was going to be a bloodbath. The first half was lethargic and uneventful and the Jets took over and went on cruise control in the second half. Jets improve to 9-2 with  26-10 win.

Greenbay @ Atlanta- These 2 NFC powerhouses are hard to choose between. The Falcons are 5-0 in the Georgia Dome but the Injury Laden Packers Still Look Very Impressive. Atlanta gets first loss at home 24-14

Pittsburgh @ Buffalo- As well as Ryan Fitzpatrick has played the last few weeks I'd like to pick the bills to win more games unfortunately I cannot, In good Faith, Choose them to beat Big Ben and the Steel Curtain. Steelers win a laugher 31-17
Carolina @ Cleveland- If you had asked me when the season started if Carolina would be this bad I would not have said yes, but with there 2 headed monster in the backfield out and a big QB issue, I see no way that the Panthers can overcome the Goliath beater Browns and Peyton Hillis. Browns Get the W 24-7

Jacksonville @ NYG- The AFC South has been up in the air to whichever team wants it the most. However The Giants at the New Meadowlands should have no tough time against the Jaguars and the Hail Mary! New York Football Giants Win 28-10

Minnesota @ Washington- With the recent firing of coach Brad Childress (to be replaced by defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier) and Brett Favres, I should have retired season, Minnesota's chances to win anything just went down the drain. Frazier has expressed his interest in relying much more on the run game but I don't think it's enough to win games. Even over a mediocre Redskins team. Skins get the win 14-7

Tennessee @ Houston- A match up of two AFC south contenders (everyone in the south is technically a contender) and two of the leagues top backs. I see a lot of offensive firepower and No defenses in sight. I like Houston's chance at this one despite there being the worst pass and run D in all of football. Houston 31-17

Kansas City @ Seattle- I laugh at the fact that the Seahawks are division leaders at 5-5 but I really do think Kansas City is  a team on the rise over the next few years. Too much team speed, a great wideout in Dwayne Bowe and a lot of wild card guys. Chiefs win easily 27-10

Miami @ Oakland- Everyone was hot on Oakland going into last week then they were pummeled by Pittsburgh 31-3. I see them making a comeback this week against the Fins in the black hole. Raiders 17-7

St. Louis @ Denver- Sam Bradford has looked good in his rookie campaign and Denver's Josh Mcdaniels May be close to the hot seat. He needs to win a few statement games to round out this season. This one is not a statement game but it is a must win, I think Denver gets it 24-10

Philadelphia @ Chicago- Is Philly the hottest team in football right now? after  dismantling the Redskins and their division foes New York Giants I would have to say that I think that the Eagles and Mike Vick are the real deal and are my favorites for the NFC Superbowl spot. Philly Wins 34-21

Tampa Bay @ Baltimore- A lot of talk about whether or not Tampa's record made them seem better than they actually are. This week will be their test as they take on AFC beasts Baltimore Ravens. Hold on tight Tampa fans. This one won't be pretty. Baltimore wins 37-7

San Diego @ Indianapolis- With recent games going to San Diego, they go into Lucas Oil Stadium( where the colts are 4-0 this season) with their heads held high. This game is big for JLSports because I'm(Jesse Lacey) a colts fan. And My Co-Blogger (John Loyko) is a Bolts Fan! May The best team win. My guess Colts win a tight one In OT 24-21

San Francisco @ Arizona- Neither of these teams have impressed much of anyone this year. In what I think will be the lowest rated Monday night football game of the entire season I see SF taking the W. 10-7

No comments:

Post a Comment